Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Surprised no one’s mentioned (sorry if you have) Pep getting frustrated and kicking that water bottle and accidentally hitting the Leeds bench. His reaction was funny, he obviously didn’t mean it to go there.

All the gushing praise for Leeds pressing before the game and how their fans are an extra player. We could quite easily have put 7 or 8 past them. They are shite as their league position testifies
At half time on nbc they were still gushing about it despite the fact we’d had 19 shots & should have been 5 up at the minimum.

Jack gets kicked to fuck and nothing

Rico kicks one of the sheep and booked

So happy when Jack stole that ball to set Haaland up

The amount of shit he gets is unbelievable
Whilst I agree completely that we were all very happy about Grealish getting to and winning the ball and his two assists. His first half performance was atrocious, his finishing was abysmal and he deserved the criticism. It’s beyond belief that his finishing can be so poor, over and over again. He’s just so wasteful which is so frustrating and costly, his missed chances can easily lose us points and were one of the main reasons we went out in last years Semi vs Madrid. As a forward myself I honestly can’t understand how he can be so bad, he should be doing an extra hour or two every training session to work on his composure and finishing.

Last edited:
Made a very tough night look incredibly easy. We could and should have scored 10 tonight.

KDB was by far the best player on the pitch absolutely everything went through De Bruyne every pass he makes is the correct one and the weight of pass is on the money.

Rico Lewis what a performance! That's Chavs, Dippers at home and Leeds away and he's been sensational.

Delighted for Jack to get himself two assists seen as its all about stupid bloody stats these days...He was good today even without his assists he contributed heavily in the game tonight and helped the team get three points which is all that matters.
Yes, Jack unsettles opposing defences. A different kind of player can often attract unfair criticism. I like him. Shooting boots needed, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.