Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!

Leeds squad is full of runners & grafters, nothing else, Bielsa & Marsch could get a tune outta those players every now & then, but Gracia struggled badly to adapt their play, mainly because he had no time or transfer budget and was stuck with what he had (it was a bad match) BFS has done nothing in his career previously to suggest he can adapt & alter 30 years of his own style to suit the players he’s got. My money is on him looking beyond our game and targeting their home games, don’t get me wrong they will come looking to spoil frustrate and shithouse their way through the game, but we’ll have way too much, even with a few rested

Phillips has to start surely?

How much attacking do we think they're going to do with Allardyce? Only chance of Rodri getting a rest unless we get the league won with games to spare.
Phillips should start on the bench and remain there. I'd rather put Ederson or Ortega on in midfield than play Phillips.

In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!
That might be one of the worst tactical takes I've ever seen on this forum. Bloody hell mate.

——————-—-Ederson————
Walker—-Stones—Dias—Akanji
—————Rodri—Gundogan———
————-——-—-Foden—————
Mahrez———Haaland——Grealish

Make sure Ake is ok for Madrid, rest Bernardo, ideally give De Bruyne the last 15-20, and get Haaland and Rodri off asap.

Username checks out

That might be one of the worst tactical takes I've ever seen on this forum. Bloody hell mate.
You do realise Ake's opener last evening was a cross into the box, and that Foden's goal was a 1st time shot that deflected and beat a flat foot keeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.