Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!
the-art-of-the-catapult.jpg

As pep has rested Bernardo and gundogan one of the last 2 games I’m certain both will start which will allow rodri some rest.

Ederson

walker
akanji
laporte
gomez

gundo
bernardo
kdb

foden
mahrez
alvarez
Haaland in for Mahrez, and that's the team for me. Haaland doesn't need any rest, he is 22, chasing his own records, he can bag a few vs a poor Leeds side.

Young but vulnerable to injuries. Why risk him before such a Madrid game?
Yeah, I take your point, I will be equally happy to see him rested. On the other hand, he can always pick up an injury in training, we want to keep his momentum going. I don't know, perhaps it's better not to riak him, though. I am conflicted, so I will trust Pep on this one :).

Yeah, I take your point, I will be equally happy to see him rested. On the other hand, he can always pick up an injury in training, we want to keep his momentum going. I don't know, perhaps it's better not to riak him, though. I am conflicted, so I will trust Pep on this one :).
I don't think he will start (or maybe just one half). The club brought him for the CL, not for a scoring record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.