Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a bit surprised how late he came on, would have liked to see Phillips given at least 10 mins. If Rodri gets injured we are knackered especially for the Real games
Unfortunately it says everything about Pep’s faith in Phillips. The problem Phillips has is that he looks and moves like a stock car caught up in a Formula 1 race.

Was a bit surprised how late he came on, would have liked to see Phillips given at least 10 mins. If Rodri gets injured we are knackered especially for the Real games
In fairness he was waiting to come on for about 10 minutes, ball just didn't go out. He almost sat back down at one point.

Hopefully, as the fourth City goal goes in after 38 minutes, the crowd bursts into song.

He’s better than Pep! He’s better than Pep!
He’s Fat Sam Allardyce! He’s better than Pep!

I’ll get my coat.

Can see Leeds fans getting lairy if they lose.

In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!
Jesus it’s like you’ve decided to ignore the last 6 years.

In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!
You are Fat Sam, and I claim my £5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.