Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. After Sunday Arsenal have slightly easier games so lets not leave the door open. A wiin on Sat and even the most disaster hardened blue would have to be gettibg confident so quite a decisive game for me.
Correct, 3 points is crucial we must beat them then we can start getting confident on retaining our title although it still won't be done then but my confidence will be growing massively!

In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!

It's almost like you didn't watch last night when we lumped cross after cross into Ogbonna and played right into their hands. It was only at halftime we switched the approach to normal.

Jesus it’s like you’ve decided to ignore the last 6 years.

In fairness,he is probably just reflecting on the first 45 mins last night.....where Haaland's runs were largely ignored (mostly by Mahrez) in favour of safe passes.

Gundo and/or Kev (Foden starting too maybe) will be pulling strings on Saturday,so yes.....your comment clearly stands.

Certain players could do with a break before the RM game, I'm thinking Stones, Dias, Rodri, Grealish and Bernardo
If he's fit, KDB needs to start to get some game time as he'll be first name on the team sheet vs Madrid

I'd go back to an old fashioned 4-4-2

..................Ederson
Walker....Akanji....Laporte....Ake
...........KDB......Gundogan
Mahrez..............................Foden
..........Alvarez.......Haaland

Certain players could do with a break before the RM game, I'm thinking Stones, Dias, Rodri, Grealish and Bernardo
If he's fit, KDB needs to start to get some game time as he'll be first name on the team sheet vs Madrid

I'd go back to an old fashioned 4-4-2

..................Ederson
Walker....Akanji....Laporte....Ake
...........KDB......Gundogan
Mahrez..............................Foden
..........Alvarez.......Haaland
I prefer Gundo not play the whole 90 mins if he starts. His importance vs Madrid is paramount.

Ortega

Walker
Akanji
Laporte

Lewis
Phillips

Gudongan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Alvarez
Foden

A gamble but some players need a rest before Tuesday and this is our easiest game on paper till end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.