Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain players could do with a break before the RM game, I'm thinking Stones, Dias, Rodri, Grealish and Bernardo
If he's fit, KDB needs to start to get some game time as he'll be first name on the team sheet vs Madrid

I'd go back to an old fashioned 4-4-2

..................Ederson
Walker....Akanji....Laporte....Ake
...........KDB......Gundogan
Mahrez..............................Foden
..........Alvarez.......Haaland
Think we need to go strong against Leeds and try and get it done early and force Arsenal to be playing with us four points up. Would be nervous without Rodri starting but looks a strong enough lineup to get the job done. Just shows how little everyone currently trusts Phillips including Pep.

Was confident of a win, then they brought in BFS and now even more confident after he compared himself with Pep. Hope we smash the Lids comfortably and Sam can whine about it afterwards. Am more worried about injuries to our players though thanks to Sam being in the chair.

Was confident of a win, then they brought in BFS and now even more confident after he compared himself with Pep. Hope we smash the Lids comfortably and Sam can whine about it afterwards. Am more worried about injuries to our players though thanks to Sam being in the chair.
Yes, injuries are a worry, especially with Sam at the helm.

Foden - Haaland (max 60 minutes) - Mahrez
Alvarez - De Bruyne (max 60)
Gundogan (max 60)
Akanji - Laporte - Dias - Lewis
Ederson

I think this is the best we can do with resting players and not using Phillips for an extended period of time, though it is very attacking. Walker/Stones (max 60) for Lewis also acceptable imo

Think we need to go strong against Leeds and try and get it done early and force Arsenal to be playing with us four points up. Would be nervous without Rodri starting but looks a strong enough lineup to get the job done. Just shows how little everyone currently trusts Phillips including Pep.
I was going to put Phillips in my preferred line up, but as Leeds will be playing so deep I think we need clever creative attacking players who all carry a goal threat, backed up with four solid defenders

If we can get a good lead, then get Phillips on for KDB or Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.