Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Sam’s problem is he doesn’t have the profile of player at Leeds to play his anti football that he had elsewhere
Their most dangerous players are Gnonto and Summerville who are small, quick and lightweight and will be benched in all likelihood
The rest of them aren’t big either. The keeper is like a schoolboy
And Bamford is no Kevin Davies when it comes to physicality or competing for the inevitable 50 yard diagonal hoofs into the mixer

Leeds have conceded the most goals this season. We have scored the most. We have our Erl that can’t stop scoring. Our defence is solid at the minute. We have a fully fit squad. I’m not predicting anything because I don’t want to jinx it ( I know, I know!!!) but I’m optimistic we’ll at least get a point :-)

Leeds will come and do exactly what West Ham did today. Be interesting to see if they can do it as effectively mind, as it’s not how they’re used to playing.
Can’t see it mate as they don’t know how to defend which will suit us and I think Rodri starts but if game is done by half time we bring Phillips on

Pep will rotate with Madrid in mind, I expect Rodri, Stones, Dias and possibly Grealish to be rested. We all know how BFS will set up, so some patience maybe required.

Ederson
Walker Akanji Laporte Ake
Gundogan Bernardo Foden
Mahrez Haaland Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.