Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you all now that Allardice knows exactly what he is doing. I know for a fact that he told the top brass at Leeds exactly what he was going to do and what he was going to say - to grab the headlines for himself and take the pressure right off everyone else.

He's trolling everyone and everyone's falling for it. Fair play to him. He's gone up in my estimation to be honest.
Think I'd wait for his team to play a game before passing judgement to be honest.

God no. You only have to look at what happened against Leicester to see what happens with ‘wholesale’ changes.
Bit of a difference between playing Gomez and Palmer to Laporte and Foden though? Wholesale changes doesn’t have to mean we play the deadwood. We don’t even have to play Phillips if we don’t want to. Gundo can return and play at 6 if we want.

allardyce_1790598c.jpg

I wish that fuckin dinosaur would wind his neck in, he's only been back 2mins and already talking out of his arse.

Helium head wanker.
Not sure but has he ever got anything at the Etihad, he's definitely had a few spankings.

Completely different context.

It's one thing to sub in Gomez, Phillips and Palmer when we are winning 3:0, it's another thing to replace Dias, Stones, Rodri, Grealish and Haaland with top players like Akanji, Laporte, Gundogan, Foden and Alvarez from the start.

You’re not looking at that line up properly.

Rodri is out and Philips is in at the worst possible moment. On top of that Lewis is making his first league start in months. It’s a recipe for disaster at the back.

Thankfully I’ll be right (obviously) and neither player will start.

My biggest worry is not leeds its everton at goodison park we would of played real madrid in a tough game then days later go to goodison park that could be a tricky game we could even be more tired i hope arsenal lose which i think they will

A bit concerning that Pep has said he saw tired players even in training yesterday. We have Madrid after this and if they sense tiredness they will look to end the tie at the Bernabeu. With another game before then, the tiredness is only going to be worse. Perhaps wholesale changes tomorrow, and one of those disjointed performances where we just hope we have enough. A calculated gamble.
Pep is very good in the subtle art of subterfuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.