Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go with Pep. Players are not tired. They can cope playing twice a week. They are professional and get the best treatment.

Just play the 11 able to control the game and win it. If the scoreline fancy subs Pep will bring on a few. A few rotations might be expected, but I’m pretty sure Rodri will start and not Philips.

Don’t underestimate Leeds and Allerdyce. And It’ll be a certain 3 points.
This. Very important game, start with strongest 11, then 5 subs

Tough game I think. BFS will not have had time to implement actual tactical changes, just fire them up a bit. Expecting ' new manager bounce' in terms of them having a proper go for most of the first half. Then the parked bus and kicking fuck out our key players for the rest - aided and abetted by the usual blind ref. Fingers crossed three points and no injuries.

0% chance of that.

Pep is going to juggle as best he thinks fit to give us the best chance of winning the league, the CL and the FA cup. That inevitably involves risk. Either by disrupting a winning setup, or because playing the same 11 every 3 days means increased likelihood of key players getting injured and not being available for crucial games.

Can you imagine if we had to go into the Madrid games without Haaland???
Go full strength get the job done early, take them off at 60. Cant drop points now, Brighton away looks like a banana skin. Hopefully gunners get done over by Newcastle then we can rest up for the home leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.