Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another must win. I do wish Arsenal would fuck off and give us some room to rest players!

Have to go with our strongest available team again, hopefully get a couple of early goals to settle the nerves and stop Leeds putting ten men in their penalty area throwing their bodies in front of every shot or cross. I wish they’d waited another week before getting Allardyce in.

Come on City!!!! Leeds have conceded 67 goals in 34 games so far. We absolutely MUST WIN!

As pep has rested Bernardo and gundogan one of the last 2 games I’m certain both will start which will allow rodri some rest.

Ederson

walker
akanji
laporte
gomez

gundo
bernardo
kdb

foden
mahrez
alvarez

Hopefully Pep will be gentle with them in training in the next couple of days. A few of them are looking like the long season is catching up a bit on them.

Yes, I'm worried about Silva. He looked tired from minute 1 yesterday and this is Silva that never gets tired. So fatigue caught us up.
But we MUST WIN this game against Leeds by all means! So we have to play the best team possible again.

...............Ederson...........
.....Akanji......Dias....Laporte.....
..Silva...Stones...Rodri...Gundogun...
...Foden......Haaland....Grealish....

And if things go well in 1st half then rest Grealish(Mahrez in and change side with Foden), rest Dias and rest Rodri for KDB to take minutes and rest Silva later on also.

Double parked bus and hoof it then a dive to try to get a free kick to hoof in our pen box! He is a dinosaur!
all aided and abetted by the ref
last night he let the keepr piss about then talked to him at free kick which he moved ball a number of times , 1 mimute tiime added that showed him

He's only going to have had 2-3 days on the training ground with them - how much is he going to be able to get them playing like he wants in that time?
I respect a 4-5-1 banks of players, as shite as it is to watch, but you'd think it is a default system that all players instinctively know how to play and not a system that requires huge amounts of discipline and positional awareness. Four games is an absurd amount of time to get players playing like that, especially when that Leeds team has been built on something entirely different.

Can see Laporte, Lewis, maybe Gomez and hopefully Foden getting a start. Its all about the 3 points and not the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.