Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Akanji Dias Laporte
Lewis Rodri
Mahrez KDB Foden
Haaland

Is my prediction

Really!? I don’t think there’s any chance of that, we’d have expended too much energy to get that result. I don’t think we’d want to ahead of Madrid.
They shipped 6 v liverpool, 5 v palace, 4 v Bournemouth, we are at home, we have haaland and they have Allardyce, it's the perfect storm for a thrashing.

Depending on where you sit
Is it possible for John Boy to five you his shirt ? You have earned it with your loyalty towards him.
Welcome home
It's great being a blue CTID
Oh I wish but there were too many youngsters around me usually with their posters up. So naturally the players go to them. But I’ve entered the competition for his signed shirt as Player of the Month. Fingers crossed I might just win it. :-)
I’ve wished anyone else who has entered good luck through gritted teeth!! ;-)

Looking forward to this but also expecting a frustrating first half at least, similar to WHU.

fwiw, the 'Off the Ball' crew suspect Sam will bench Meslier and start Spanish veteran keeper Joel Robles instead - due to Meslier's confidence being in tatters

For those north of Preston, no trains running at the minute due to an incident at Leyland…..get back in your car!

fwiw, the 'Off the Ball' crew suspect Sam will bench Meslier and start Spanish veteran keeper Joel Robles instead - due to Meslier's confidence being in tatters
He was in net the day Wigan beat us in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.