Leeds v City FA Cup 78

Seriously, the most scary place I went to as an away fan with City. Surrounded by waste ground and a council estate opposite. There didn’t seem to be any escape. Got spat on and punched, seemed worth it at the time as an 18yr old when you stupidly fear nowt. The atmos was incredible and our team were amazing.

Hi Colin or anyone else who can remember. I’m discussing the Jan Cup 78 Cup tie at Elland Road on another forum. I’ve told the Leeds fans that the guy Joe Corrigan rugby tackled was a Blue. Can anyone remember if that’s true and do you have any more details. I seem to think the Blue was from Cheetham Hill or Prestwich but I could well be wrong. Thanks
I couldn't tell you to be honest Tim.

Shows our ‘MASSIVE’ support here…

The following season…

Love the wilderness years one, if you look closely right at the end you can see a junior cool cat scrapping with an old Leeds boy, must've been four times the kids age, lol

Was that the game where the cool cats walked around the pitch, then jumped into the Leeds end. There were only about 20 of them and they kept stopping and waving to the city end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.