Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Gael Clichy from 2011 / 2012 season..

I just checked Fabian Delph's age and he is 32..

Does anyone remember why we sold him ? Was a great squad player in 17 / 18, even
better than Zinchenko, well.. at least not worse..

He would be a great addition I guess :D

PS Great vibes with Jack from Aston Villa... Why not, for 4-5m Everton would let him go..
He was a sicknote, constantly injured, when fit, I agree he was a very decent player.

Does anyone remember why we sold him ? Was a great squad player in 17 / 18, even

PS Great vibes with Jack from Aston Villa... Why not, for 4-5m Everton would let him go..
Didn't he get a stupid red and pep stopped trusting him

Delph is currently a free agent was released by Everton . Served us well a few years ago but right now not what we need or want

Didn't he get a stupid red and pep stopped trusting him
Oh dear, here we go again. Some of you must have really high standards. It had nothing to do with a "stupid red", he was always injured and we got a good offer. I am sick of this thing were we try to manufacture some kind of fault for every player that leaves -

Sterling just didn't "connect" with the fans. (Think of some perfectly random moment and spin that into how Raz just never connected with the fans)

Jesus: (a) just didn't have the self believe or (b) Pep didn't "trust" him (Either option works, randomly pick one and stick with it)

Sane was (a) lazy (whatever the fuck that means but hey, it works) or (b) he had a tattoo of himself so he was self centered prick (Again pick one and run with it, works everytime).

Delph got a silly red card (Well...something, anything has to work, we might as well use this)

It's becoming a thing here and I just fucking hate it.

Last edited:
As someone who doesnt play FM or watch other leagues, not sure I'm best placed to have a view on this. (I voted to see the results but really my vote means nothing)

But it is clear our squad looks thin in both fullback positions at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.