Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Zinch but yesterday showed him up, he is simply not good enough at the highest level.
There’s not many times a season you come up against a team of giants. He’s normally very good in winning aerial battles against wingers. Marking 6ft 4 defenders on set pieces is just asking for trouble and I don’t think that’s on Zin. Don’t get me wrong, he was awful yesterday, but that’s his worst performance I’ve ever seen from him and you’ve got to consider the defenders he had next to him.

There’s not many times a season you come up against a team of giants. He’s normally very good in winning aerial battles against wingers. Marking 6ft 4 defenders on set pieces is just asking for trouble and I don’t think that’s on Zin. Don’t get me wrong, he was awful yesterday, but that’s his worst performance I’ve ever seen from him and you’ve got to consider the defenders he had next to him.
Nothing to do with giants, he simply is not good enough. All teams target him for a reason, when he plays he is our Achilles heel.

Top lad, wonderful character but simply not at the level we need.

Nobody would dispute the fact he a very agreeable person.

With regards to his ability to be first rate left back he has tried but I don't think he can provide what we require.
Either promote from the academy or buy a reasonable left back this coming window.

Nothing to do with giants, he simply is not good enough. All teams target him for a reason, when he plays he is our Achilles heel.

Top lad, wonderful character but simply not at the level we need.
Good enough footballer, he keeps the ball well, poor defender. Mind you , you could say the same about Cancello.

Nobody would dispute the fact he a very agreeable person.

With regards to his ability to be first rate left back he has tried but I don't think he can provide what we require.
Either promote from the academy or buy a reasonable left back this coming window.
Wilson-Esbrand played against Wycombe and reached the bench for some League games and a couple of CL fixtures, but I see that his contract is due to expire next month. Other players, such as Galvez or Larios, are still rather young, so it’s hard to see anyone coming through the academy this summer.

Wilson-Esbrand played against Wycombe and reached the bench for some League games and a couple of CL fixtures, but I see that his contract is due to expire next month. Other players, such as Galvez or Larios, are still rather young, so it’s hard to see anyone coming through the academy this summer.
That's a shame, would have been useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.