Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure whether this Instagram post from 2016 is real or not? People may have seen already. Screenshot_20220522_080358.jpg

So he was the starting LB on the European Champions because he wasn't any good prior to the Euros?...how's that work?...I love Cucurella as well, but how is he more versatile?..they can both play as a LB or a LWB...Cucurella is younger, huge plus...Spina is "waay" faster, great on the dribble and can score goals...Cucu yet to add goal scoring to his game...like Cucu Spina's work rate is top end...I was just making the point that he could fit on this team on a 3 year deal at a favorable cost...guys are bringing up Gosens and I don't see the pushback on here...IMO, you are significantly under-rating this player...but to each his own...
1. Look at Italy’s options for the euros. Yes he was mediocre before hence people shock when he banged.
2. Spina faster than Cucu? lol, no.
3. work rate? He’s been injured for 1 year... zero guarantees he hits that from he had for 4 games.
4. No one was talking about Gosens as a realistic signing as he just went too Inter.

did you even watch Spina before the euros, cuz I did.

1. Look at Italy’s options for the euros. Yes he was mediocre before hence people shock when he banged.
2. Spina faster than Cucu? lol, no.
3. work rate? He’s been injured for 1 year... zero guarantees he hits that from he had for 4 games.
4. No one was talking about Gosens as a realistic signing as he just went too Inter.

did you even watch Spina before the euros, cuz I did.
Trust me I've watched him and plenty of others...if you think I'm some random schmo you are greatly mistaken...if you'd like my football CV I can share it with you privately...however, I'm not here for that and I'm sure you're not either...that said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Pep’s comments after todays game have said to me that we will definitely be in for a left footed left back this summer.

so many teams pack the centre of the pitch against us and Cancelo having to come back onto his right foot in tight games was highlighted today. Zinchenko was outstanding when he came on but we definitely need a second left footed natural full back.

Reactions: JDV
To be honest a left back makes more sense going forwards but perhaps one eye on the right hand side.

Pep’s comments after todays game have said to me that we will definitely be in for a left footed left back this summer.

so many teams pack the centre of the pitch against us and Cancelo having to come back onto his right foot in tight games was highlighted today. Zinchenko was outstanding when he came on but we definitely need a second left footed natural full back.
What comments?

Not sure whether this Instagram post from 2016 is real or not? People may have seen already. View attachment 43932

it has been deleted but outside of the anglo saxon countries people are oblivious to the racist conotation of the n word. I say it as a latin myself, who knew the term from hip hop tracks, where the tone was more one of "my man, my buddy". And as such he would even call other white dudes by "my n****" lol, its a mess, i understand but thats basically afro american culture influence on white euro kids through hip hop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.