Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big big mistake not getting a left and knowing our luck we will be fucked by mid September . £25 million for Sosa just buy him.

Our recruitment isn't just seeing a player and getting him, Pep want's to know their temperament and how they'll fit in with the squad. That can take time.

I still think we'll go with what we've got for the season.

Our recruitment isn't just seeing a player and getting him, Pep want's to know their temperament and how they'll fit in with the squad. That can take time.

Spot on. Pep has said himself that he wants “good people” and he looks for those qualities before the football side of things. The club knows we need a full back and many of the names above have probably been mentioned but the main reason we might not have moved yet is due to the player not being the right fit for our dressing room.

We will get a good guy when he becomes available otherwise we wait. The dressing room dynamics is more important. This approach is why we don’t see many players kicking up a fuss over game time. No bad eggs needs apply.

Spot on. Pep has said himself that he wants “good people” and he looks for those qualities before the football side of things. The club knows we need a full back and many of the names above have probably been mentioned but the main reason we might not have moved yet is due to the player not being the right fit for our dressing room.

We will get a good guy when he becomes available otherwise we wait. The dressing room dynamics is more important. This approach is why we don’t see many players kicking up a fuss over game time. No bad eggs needs apply.
Pep would play Haaland at LB ahead of some random player that Txiki has pulled out of the scouting system if it came to it.

I just find it fucking mindboggling that we have a worldwide network of clubs, therefore the biggest scouting network in the world, transfer execs pulling 100’s of thousands in wages a year and the only fullback we can find to do a job for the season is a fucking mop head from Brighton who they wouldn’t sell in our budget.

6 defenders going into a season, 1 of them coming back from Knee injury.

Criminal

If we do then let’s hope we have a season like never before and avoid injuries because if we get injuries at the back we are fucked . People seem to forget that we were very lucky in the end to win the title last season and injuries at the back caused it and we have now actually gone out and weakened an already weak full back position by getting rid of one of our most reliable players .

Last edited:

We started scouting him in March

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.