Legal action against Football’s governing bodies

Today, that might be the case, but for the last 140 years that’s definitely not true.

These older players who suffer with traumatic brain injury all played years ago and knew nothing of the sort.
They must be beyond thick then mate.

Have you headed a Casey?

I remember playing CB for the school in primary, and heading one of the cunts and having the maddest headache and needing to go to bed when I got in. Proper fucked me up.

Same thing the week after. I was about 9. Thought never doing that again, got myself on the wing and have never headed one since.

Anyone who thought it was a good idea to be heading them in that era must be a complete lunatic. I clocked the potential consequences after 2 goes of it.

They must be beyond thick then mate.

Have you headed a Casey?

I remember playing CB for the school in primary, and heading one of the cunts and having the maddest headache and needing to go to bed when I got in. Proper fucked me up.

Same thing the week after. I was about 9. Thought never doing that again, got myself on the wing and have never headed one since.

Anyone who thought it was a good idea to be heading them in that era must be a complete lunatic. I clocked the potential consequences after 2 goes of it.
........and what about when the casey stitching was ripped and you had to go to A & E for a massive forehead wound.

BBC Football page :
“The family of the late Joe Kinnear and four Premier League-era players are among a number of claimants taking legal action against football’s governing bodies over brain injuries allegedly suffered during their careers.”

Interesting, are the families entitled to compensation?
Are ex-players entitled to compensation?
Can they prove heading a football was the reason they have brain injuries?
Footballs today are much more lighter than they were back in the day

What are your thoughts?
BOLD

Played for 20 years on a Sunday morning must have headed the ball thousands of times once or twice in the right direction, who do i sue. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.