Legal action against Football’s governing bodies

It depends on your personal physical situation. Some probably had previous pre existing conditions (like me) that they didn't know about. Others will have headed certain ways at certain times. The amount of cash washing around on the game now means the players with this tye of injury should be looked after.
Wtf do the pfa do?

The first ball I headed had a lace and a bladder in it.
Full of water too.
Heading a ball for 20 years can't be good for you
And when the little dickie on the bladder wasn't tucked in properly heading that hurt. If the lace wasn't put in straight the little dickie used to pop out which wasn't too bad in cold weather but if it was warm it seemed to get bigger;-)

The evidence I heard about recently suggests the modern balls are just as dangerous due to the velocity they fly around at
Modern balls weigh the same as the old balls and are inflated to the same pressure.
The difference is that the old balls were more likely to absorb water during the occasional rainy game.

They must be beyond thick then mate.

Have you headed a Casey?

I remember playing CB for the school in primary, and heading one of the cunts and having the maddest headache and needing to go to bed when I got in. Proper fucked me up.

Same thing the week after. I was about 9. Thought never doing that again, got myself on the wing and have never headed one since.

Anyone who thought it was a good idea to be heading them in that era must be a complete lunatic. I clocked the potential consequences after 2 goes of it.
Not heard that for years (yonks?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.