Legends

You seem to have all the bases covered now. I really like the Matt Busby table to confuse the Rags and the 5 - 1 table, and the Alan Oakes one.
Mrs Ifiwasarichfan is an Italian Lady and before our wedding in 2002 she rang up the Club and demanded that Sean Goater made a guest appearance and as she is one of those Women that do not understand the word " No" got a little bit upset when he did not turn up for the Reception. We did however recieve a Card from the Club which wished us well and asked us to keep them informed if their were any developments in the " Patter of tiny Junior Blues feet " . This part of the card our Children aged 27 and 18 both thought were hilarious.
Please post the photos.

ifiwasarichfan said:
You seem to have all the bases covered now. I really like the Matt Busby table to confuse the Rags and the 5 - 1 table, and the Alan Oakes one.
Mrs Ifiwasarichfan is an Italian Lady and before our wedding in 2002 she rang up the Club and demanded that Sean Goater made a guest appearance and as she is one of those Women that do not understand the word " No" got a little bit upset when he did not turn up for the Reception. We did however recieve a Card from the Club which wished us well and asked us to keep them informed if their were any developments in the " Patter of tiny Junior Blues feet " . This part of the card our Children aged 27 and 18 both thought were hilarious.
Please post the photos.

Yeah looks like everything is covered there cheers for all your input people, It's fans like all of you that make it a pleasure and an honour being blue. I'm defo throwing the matt busby one in there that is just pure class, also loving the idea of having bluemoon played at the end of the ceremony the missus liked that one aswell so looks like that's a goer lol.

I will post the pictures on here after our big blue and white wedding, including pics of the tables with their player name and picture cards on. Once again cheers for the help one less thing to worry about lol. :0)

der bomber28 said:
LCBblue said:
Good work, if we get Tevez by then make sure a table is named after him, the rags love Tevez. hehe

Be rude not to wouldn't it hahaha. ;0)

Certianly would, and we City fans have such a brilliant sense of humour, it would also be rude not to ruub it in there ufly faces, dont you agree bomber?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.