Legends

LCBblue said:
der bomber28 said:
LCBblue said:
Good work, if we get Tevez by then make sure a table is named after him, the rags love Tevez. hehe

Be rude not to wouldn't it hahaha. ;0)

Certianly would, and we City fans have such a brilliant sense of humour, it would also be rude not to ruub it in there ufly faces, dont you agree bomber?

Hahaha very much agree lcbblue, I cant wait to watch them squirm through a whole day of m.c.f.c themes. All my family are blue so their gonna have a fookin field day lol. ;-)

heywood blue said:
i hope your having the choir sing Bluemoon when you are leaving the church

and in the vestry after the ceremony you could have an oasis medley or right here right now playing

As for the table names

Mike Doyle - must be included - legendary blue - hates the rags
fuckin dead right i do!!

ManCityX said:
Or...... and to piss your rag mates off, why not name the tables after the 5-1 side???

Small time.

No need to forget our days before this new found wealth.

Would have been nice for you to make a suggestion rather than pick holes in somebody who was trying to help......

....anyway, Der Bomber liked it!!!

Great idea and I hope every thing goes to plan for you - Why not name the tables after the inductees to the official City hall of fame.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF4698C75-95FF-4A3E-936A-4F9BBBADDA74%7D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageg ... BADDA74%7D</a>

der bomber28 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
robino iz a fuken ledgend.

Funnily enough my birds grandad wanted a robinho table cos he fookin loves him, so looks like thats a goer nice1 fella.
Haha. I was taking the piss out of some of the posters on here, who are already hailing Robinho as a legend.

Great player, but the term legend is vastly over used in this age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.