Legends

I would go with the following pal;

1. Colin 'The King' Bell - Top Table of course
2. Francis Lee
3. Mike Summerbee
4. Alan Oakes
5. Tony Book
6. Joe Mercer
7. Paul Lake - Would have been an all time legend for me!
8. Gio - I would go for the 'Kinky Table' of course
9. Joe Corrigan
10. Shaun Goater

Incidentally, its my 50th birthday party this saturday and its a sky blue and white night, including a couple of rag pals, who have been told they wont get in dressed in red!!

Have a great day and avoid getting too drunk....................yeahhhhhhh right !!!

City's Hall of Fame includes:

Fred Tilson
Neil Young
Bert Trautman OBE
Ernie Toseland
Frank Swift
Mike Summerbee
Niall Quinn
Roy Paul
Alan Oaks
Billy Meredith
Francis Lee
Paul Lake
Tommy Johnson
Mike Doyle
Peter Doherty
Sam Cowen
Joe Corrigan
Eric Brook
Tony Book
and Colin Bell MBE

My top 3 City players since ive been a fan have been Gio Kinkladze, Uwe Rosler and Shaun Wright-Phillips! Plus there are 2 undoubted legends in the Goat and Dickov!

Theres 25 players to keep you going, plus obviously Joe Mercer and Malcom Allison!

BTW my Grandad reckons players like Brook and Doherty were as good as Bell Lee and Summerbee and are not mentioned enough as our top players! but they were at City before the famous successful side came about and in the late 60's and early 70's became television started showing football more whereas in the past they did not!

danburge82 said:
City's Hall of Fame includes:

Fred Tilson
Neil Young
Bert Trautman OBE
Ernie Toseland
Frank Swift
Mike Summerbee
Niall Quinn
Roy Paul
Alan Oaks
Billy Meredith
Francis Lee
Paul Lake
Tommy Johnson
Mike Doyle
Peter Doherty
Sam Cowen
Joe Corrigan
Eric Brook
Tony Book
and Colin Bell MBE

My top 3 City players since ive been a fan have been Gio Kinkladze, Uwe Rosler and Shaun Wright-Phillips! Plus there are 2 undoubted legends in the Goat and Dickov!

Theres 25 players to keep you going, plus obviously Joe Mercer and Malcom Allison!

BTW my Grandad reckons players like Brook and Doherty were as good as Bell Lee and Summerbee and are not mentioned enough as our top players! but they were at City before the famous successful side came about and in the late 60's and early 70's became television started showing football more whereas in the past they did not!

You can't go without the "Kinky Table" !!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
1. Billy Meredith
2. Max Woosnam
3. Peter Doherty
4. Frank Swift
5. Bert Trautmann
6. Colin Bell
7. Francis Lee
8. Mike Summerbee
9. Neil Young
10. Georgi Kinkladze

substitute tables!

11. Table 5-1
12. Table 10-1
13. Table World Domination

This!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.