Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

I accept Kun blocked Schmeichels view of Fernandinho's strike today. It reminded me of when Everton had an injury time winner disallowed for the same reason despite the fact the attacking player was sat down on the grass. No guesses for who got let off.

Doughnut thief seen it all the way into the net as well

A top class win that. After the internationals and with an absolutely mad month of fixtures, it was vital we started the month well.

To be able to rest players and still win like that shows our class and the strength of the squad.

Leicester are the 3rd best team in the country at the moment and we reduced them to a very average looking side. Nobody below 7/10 today but Walker, Mendy, Laporte , Rodri & Jesus won't get many nominations for MOTM, but they were all excellent.
my mate who is a home and away scouser messaged me to say this is dire to watch as a neutral
obviously i said, don't care
but inline with what you say we are head and shoulders above the rest ,most games are no contest, also as think @tolmie's hairdoo mentioned this takes a lot of hard work and graft to get to this level.
long may it continue

Imagine we were told before the start of the season that come April Mendy will have scored more league goals than Aguero and that Gundogan will be our top scorer. People would have thought we were going to have the worst possible season :)

Crazy season. Safe predictions are off. Hopefully it will end with us winning the lot.

my mate who is a home and away scouser messaged me to say this is dire to watch as a neutral
obviously i said, don't care
but inline with what you say we are head and shoulders above the rest ,most games are no contest, also as think @tolmie's hairdoo mentioned this takes a lot of hard work and graft to get to this level.
long may it continue
A lifelong rag acquaintance said we are boring to watch . I educated him that if an opponent sits deep playing for a draw it’s not incumbent on us to throw everything at them when a key game is 4 days away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.