Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Still fuming about the none red card. 3 swings of the arm into KDBs head. It was an assault. Where was VAR????
Jesus was battered all match. No yellow cards.

Yet Eddie got booked for taking to long to take his one and only goal kick !

I honestly can't see why Fern wouldn't get another season its madness, there isn't anyone out there good enough to fill his boots & play the game as easy has he does, crazy thinking we can do without him

I get the Aguero not signing but we surely have to sign Fern again & offer him NYC or coach

He was just class & made it look easy
Aguero not signing wasn’t the clubs decision, could well be the case with Fern too as he won’t be offered the money he’s on now. I said we should offer to both, and I think we will, whether they sign or get loads of money elsewhere for the last 2/3 years is another matter.

My pre match post was "I hope Pep has a plan for Vardy".
He did and our defending was the backbone of this victory.
Big Ben chimed and Jesus got on the cross at easter.
Happy April Blues.

Great result and overall performance but we have to create more chances given the possession we had in the first half.
As for the disallowed goal: There are a couple of angles which imply Kun didn't block the keeper's view and the swerve on the shot took it out of his reach into the bottom corner. I'll accept Kun was in his vision and possible causing a distraction but I don't think that was the intention when the offside law was written.

What a blinder by Pep resting players who came back later than some from intentional duty. All those changes and it not effecting the rhythm of the team in any way. Leicester were surgically taken apart, the pressing and Will to get the ball back was enjoyable to watch. Pep has created the footballing equivalent of a boa constrictor that strangles its opponents and then dispatches them with ease.

Fernandinho and Rodri sat next to each other didn’t give Leicester a sniff. Would he use that tactic in the champions league game or would he play without a striker to make sure City don’t give anything away. We can win everything domestically I think, the important thing is can they successfully impose this way of playing onto the likes of Dortmund, Bayern and PSG to get us to a final.

Still fuming about the none red card. 3 swings of the arm into KDBs head. It was an assault. Where was VAR????
Jesus was battered all match. No yellow cards.
There was also one where Jesus turned Ndidi in midfield and was hauled to the ground. A yellow card all day long; unless it's us and the player in question is already on a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.