Leicester away tickets

Over 300 left for this and it goes to any season ticket holder this afternoon.

There's probably a few factors about this, but I can't help but think that there's probably a load of people out there who qualified for the CL final and know they'll get one for any domestic final but not going to qualify for Anfield or Old Trafford and without points there's no driving factor to go to a game like Leicester. We've not had a Saturday 3pm away game since Feb 2020.

its been on roughly 450 left since friday
hardly any sold over the weekend
They must have released some more or had some returned from supporters clubs maybe. On Friday morning it was showing as 241 left in M1. (see screenshot page 3 of this thread). M1 is now showing as 300 avaialbale and that's after sales over last 3 days.

Over 300 left for this and it goes to any season ticket holder this afternoon.

There's probably a few factors about this, but I can't help but think that there's probably a load of people out there who qualified for the CL final and know they'll get one for any domestic final but not going to qualify for Anfield or Old Trafford and without points there's no driving factor to go to a game like Leicester. We've not had a Saturday 3pm away game since Feb 2020.
But main driving factor must be to go and watch City not just to accumulate points (as you could in the past). There may be other things like Covid putting people off or they've lost a lot of money during the last 18 months. Not everyone is comfortable going in to crowds yet and I'd guess that's more likely with the older people who could have been higher up on the points. I'm one of those older people and personally I'm not put off and I am going but I know others who have taken the year season ticket break so not around to buy aways either. And I know I am being more selective with what I do as just not got the same amount of money to spend.

But main driving factor must be to go and watch City not just to accumulate points (as you could in the past). There may be other things like Covid putting people off or they've lost a lot of money during the last 18 months. Not everyone is comfortable going in to crowds yet and I'd guess that's more likely with the older people who could have been higher up on the points. I'm one of those older people and personally I'm not put off and I am going but I know others who have taken the year season ticket break so not around to buy aways either. And I know I am being more selective with what I do as just not got the same amount of money to spend.

Yeah I'm not saying it's the main factor but there will be people who would have got a ticket for it 3 years ago as putting the miles in for this one to have a better chance of a ticket for a more glamourous game in the future. Clearly Covid and finances are also factors but you'd think tickets for 3pm Saturday away game would fly out, I know Leicester isn't the most straight forward to get to but it's hardly Swansea away on a Wednesday night that we're struggling to sell out.

Even before Covid, I remember going down to Cardiff for a Saturday 3pm kick off and it didn't sell out. Personally I think it's great that people who might not have got to away games previously have the chance to go to places like Leicester. Always a good away day at King Power and I'm gutted I'm away so won't be going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.