Leicester away tickets

No really Corky. Newcastle away has been very slow to sell out in recent years and we’ve taken loads from our Branch. As you have pointed out in the past, plenty of games have gone to low points each season.
That is a local away, games like Swansea away less so I imagine.

My local branch have meeting on away match days and only put transport on for Liverpool, United and Burnley away.

The club seemed to think it was. And the evidence from here and other social media sources confirmed that it was. There were hundreds of tickets changing hands. The whole points system is ridiculous and needs to be brought into line with what other clubs do, which is limit the time frame in which the points you earn count.

I'd rather people got rewarded for attending home games.
but then with a name like Prestwich blue my guess is you live ludicrously close to the Etihad so it is rather easy for you to say that :-). I do agree with you the system is flawed btw.
An easy solution... At the end of this year add up how many away games people have been to in the past 3 years when there was 'no reason to go to store points'. And then retrospectively give them points and restart from there. Then the real away fans who have been going without caring about points would be top

but then with a name like Prestwich blue my guess is you live ludicrously close to the Etihad so it is rather easy for you to say that :-). I do agree with you the system is flawed btw.
An easy solution... At the end of this year add up how many away games people have been to in the past 3 years when there was 'no reason to go to store points'. And then retrospectively give them points and restart from there. Then the real away fans who have been going without caring about points would be top
So do something that they have specifically said they wouldn’t do. Who do you think City are? The Government?

The club seemed to think it was. And the evidence from here and other social media sources confirmed that it was. There were hundreds of tickets changing hands. The whole points system is ridiculous and needs to be brought into line with what other clubs do, which is limit the time frame in which the points you earn count.

I'd rather people got rewarded for attending home games.
Hundreds? Really. In my experience the problem has been tickets being given to ticket agencies to sell them to anyone and I mean anyone including home fans in our end and tickets being siphoned off and distributed amongst corporates and ticket office friends. Still not sure why people with high points just buy a ticket and then don't attend only to attend three or four big games a season. They reason why they had high points to start with was because they went to games unless so called points whoring has been going on for over a decade. If the club believe that it is going on then maybe they can start by looking closer to home and ensure tickets are being sold to genuine City fans rather than any old Tom, Dick or Harry which are then being sold on for profit.

So do something that they have specifically said they wouldn’t do. Who do you think City are? The Government?
The government will be judged sometime before December 2024 at the next General Election.

City are accountable to no one, certainly not the fans, they do what the fuck they want.

Hundreds? Really. In my experience the problem has been tickets being given to ticket agencies to sell them to anyone and I mean anyone including home fans in our end and tickets being siphoned off and distributed amongst corporates and ticket office friends. Still not sure why people with high points just buy a ticket and then don't attend only to attend three or four big games a season. They reason why they had high points to start with was because they went to games unless so called points whoring has been going on for over a decade. If the club believe that it is going on then maybe they can start by looking closer to home and ensure tickets are being sold to genuine City fans rather than any old Tom, Dick or Harry which are then being sold on for profit.

Yep.
I reckon a know 20+ people with 22K-27K points & they've one thing in common. They go to nearly all the games and have done since points began and before.
I don't know anyone at all with high points who doesn't go everywhere watching City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.