Leicester away tickets

Well it’s hundreds who do apparently
Yep.
I reckon a know 20+ people with 22K-27K points & they've one thing in common. They go to nearly all the games and have done since points began and before.
I don't know anyone at all with high points who doesn't go everywhere watching City.

Pretty sure Leicester away in Feb 2020 went on general sale, weird as Leicester isn’t too hard to get to and is always a great day out.

But main driving factor must be to go and watch City not just to accumulate points (as you could in the past). There may be other things like Covid putting people off or they've lost a lot of money during the last 18 months. Not everyone is comfortable going in to crowds yet and I'd guess that's more likely with the older people who could have been higher up on the points. I'm one of those older people and personally I'm not put off and I am going but I know others who have taken the year season ticket break so not around to buy aways either. And I know I am being more selective with what I do as just not got the same amount of money to spend.
I don't think you get points for away games anymore?

I don't think you get points for away games anymore?
That's correct, you don't. That was the point being discussed with the earlier suggestion that maybe the incentive isn't there for some fans. See my post saying "not just to accumulate points (as you could in the past)".

That's correct, you don't. That was the point being discussed with the earlier suggestion that maybe the incentive isn't there for some fans. See my post saying "not just to accumulate points (as you could in the past)".
Ah, I see. Carry on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.