Leicester away tickets

I have, an hour ago.

No answer
give it time
it is one thing i cannot complain about
if you direct message supporters services they always get back.to me usually in one day
they told.me.on weds afternoon where they have relocated us for the wycombe game,still not had an email from city but i know via twitter
good luck

edit
sorry about the " give it time "
i know you havn't got much time
what i meant was
when i message them early morning,i normaly get an answer by afternoon

Last edited:
For those going to Leicester covid vaccination or negative test required for entry for this game and spot checks will be carried out.

Does anyone know if I am right that this will apply only to adults.

I am fully jabbed - but my 14 year old isn't - and I want to be sure that she will not have a problem

Does anyone know if I am right that this will apply only to adults.

I am fully jabbed - but my 14 year old isn't - and I want to be sure that she will not have a problem
You'll be fine they only apply the checks to over 18s and as has been stated no one will get turned away it's really just an exercise to prepare people for what is likely coming.

You'll be fine they only apply the checks to over 18s and as has been stated no one will get turned away it's really just an exercise to prepare people for what is likely coming.
1st of October in Scotland and in the beginning only proof of double vaccination will be accepted (ie no lateral flow test). Exceptions for those that cant have the vaccine etc but not sure how you can prove that.

I expect us to follow shortly after if not the same time

Thanks - just nice to have someone put my mind at rest on that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.