Leicester charged by PL for failing PSR

Exactly what I thought their punishment will be.
They will start their next season in the Premier League on -4 or -6 points.
Gary Lineker will be crying salty tears ,like Gazza did on that old Walkers Crisps advert.
Lineker has a platform on TV to highlight and call out FFP for what it really is and who is behind it but doubt he'd want to upset his paymasters.

I don’t know if the charges all these clubs face are different to ours, I can’t get that invested in it, but the more I see it all happening the more I can see us just walking away with nothing happening to us at all.

It’s all a fucking farce.
Just give every club a 4 point deduction and be done with it.....

I still don’t understand why it’s seen as ok for rags to owe their owners £400m for the debt the Glazers transferred onto the club, but if a club like Leicester or Forest overspends an arbitrary amount set by the PL they get points deductions.

I thought all this FFP shit was brought in under the guise of preventing clubs going under like Leeds and Portsmouth did? I don’t think spending £25m over a season will send Leicester or Forest into bankruptcy. But what if the rags had to pay off all their £400m debt in one season? Would they still be able to then go and buy £200m of players in summer?

Why can’t the likes of Leicester just borrow £400m and spend it on players, saying they’re in debt to a bank/owner, so haven’t breached the PL’s rules? How would that be different to rags owing £400m? I genuinely don’t understand.

Is it because these rules were contrived to try and get the rags to win the title most seasons and no-one is allowed to catch up? What am I not understanding here?

I still don’t understand why it’s seen as ok for rags to owe their owners £400m for the debt the Glazers transferred onto the club, but if a club like Leicester or Forest overspends an arbitrary amount set by the PL they get points deductions.

I thought all this FFP shit was brought in under the guise of preventing clubs going under like Leeds and Portsmouth did? I don’t think spending £25m over a season will send Leicester or Forest into bankruptcy. But what if the rags had to pay off all their £400m debt in one season? Would they still be able to then go and buy £200m of players in summer?

Why can’t the likes of Leicester just borrow £400m and spend it on players, saying they’re in debt to a bank/owner, so haven’t breached the PL’s rules? How would that be different to rags owing £400m? I genuinely don’t understand.

Is it because these rules were contrived to try and get the rags to win the title most seasons and no-one is allowed to catch up? What am I not understanding here?
The PL/FA is corrupt as per the appointment of Masters involving Dippers and Rags.
Where is the investigation into the Rags failed UEFA FFP, surely they failed the PL one also.
What is evident is the PL more or less copied the UEFA FFP into the PL and very very quietly, at a time the Rags had key players contract renewals coming up and were about to spend heavy, they changed their own rules about wages increases (was a few years ago so cant remember the exact details) that allowed the Rags to offer new bumper contracts and spend a few hundred million in the next window. That stank to hell at the time (Like the Bebe transfer to the Rags) but no one in the Red top loving media even picked it up

Potentially Leicester, Everton, Forest, Chelsea and City all having some form of sanction pushed against already or in the next 12 months. Not to mention the likes of Wolves and the Rags potentially failing PSR on their next accounts. That’s give or take a third of the league, something fundamentally has gone wrong with football governance when we don’t actually know what the true league table is whilst awaiting sanctions being dished out.

All the football league and Premier Leqgue clubs barring the rags, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs need to look at breaking away from their respective leagues and form a new competition that has fair rules and looks after all 96 clubs not just a select few. It’s turning into an absolute farce and the game is run by two chancers in Masters and Parry.

I take it the PL can't enforce any points deduction in the FL? What happens if Leicester don't get promoted this season, and it takes them 5 years to get back into the PL? Are the PL really going to enforce a points deduction 5 years down the line?

It's a fucking shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.