Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Today's win reminded me of the 20/21 season behind closed doors where we won a LOT of games in this similar fashion. Lots of clean sheets and dog defending towards the end of games after keeping the ball for a long period of time draining the opposition. Of course there are still issues in the team but what fun would it be if there wasnt, huge 3 points

Always a chew the 12.30 game after a Champs League match. Great result which will have pissed our rivals off.
Shit house tactics from Brenda nearly came off but we had enough. Don't know how City can be regarded as boring when teams like Leicester put 10 behind the ball then try to win it in the last 15 mins when on their own ground?

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially Mr Goofy Toothy and the silly media so and so’s.

I’ll look later to see how John zBoy did but I’m sure he was ace. ;-)

'We have proved we can win with or without Haaland"​

FT: Leicester 0-1 Man City
18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City
d47a46ac-c291-4f7b-b258-d8dca4158c41.jpg

Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne to BT Sport: "We made it difficult for ourselves, we were a bit tired. They were very negative for 70 minutes but then their changes made it a different game. We didn't keep the ball in their half but we still could have scored a second.

"The free-kick goes perfectly, luckily it's 1-0. Ederson has been great, sometimes we only talk about his distribution but he's a great keeper and he proves it every week.

"We have proved we can win with or without Erling Haaland."

I can’t wait for the Rolls Royce Rodri model to come out, outstanding again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.