Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

I feel pretty much the same.
We are winning without looking on top of our game.
These are games we were losing last year. We are managing a lot better this year.
It’s a tough long season and frustratingly at times we look like we are not even in third gear, but we are getting results.
I'm treating the games like the Christmas/New Year's period. Get results and move onto the next one. It's all about the three points for me.

Our best football will come late January/February and onwards in my opinion, depending on the fitness of our players post the World Cup of course. If we can bank as many points now until that break we'll be well placed. That's all that worries me atm, the quality of performance not so much.

I feel we saw how good we'll be with Haaland before the fixture became so cluttered and that 6 week break for Haaland is massive.

I think Haaland scores from KDBs back stick cross where Gundos legs weren't quite long enough.
Playing in 2nd gear and we're top of the league already qualified for last 16 in Champs League.
When we click into gear we should be quite good.

Reactions: TFC
Sure it’ll have been said on here already but unfortunately a lot of our players’ minds are on the World Cup now, it’s inevitable. If we can somehow get 6 points from the next 2 home league games it’ll be ideal.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially Mr Goofy Toothy and the silly media so and so’s.

I’ll look later to see how John zBoy did but I’m sure he was ace. ;-)
He got plenty of airtime from the excellent away support EB, "Johnny, Johnny Stones" (tune of Daddy Cool) not sure about full lyrics...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.