Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Leicester were quite a bit better than I thought they were going to be. We missed Haaland today and Leicester defended very deep with two banks of four. If it wasn't for a KDB beauty, Ederson being on shot stopping form and some good defending by us that was 0-0 every day of the week. A really important result today!

What do you mean by this? He arrived to us as a South American player of the season and in my view, better at everything than Jesus when he had arrived. The problem is he fell aside by the whole 'Haaland thing' and I am not sure Pep knows exactly what to do with him now. Almost a repeat of Kun - Edin saga and we might see his early departure at some point.
im sure he can wait two seasons when haaland f%%ks off

Bloody brilliant. One goal, three points that’s all that really matters. I posted a while back that I thought we would be one point behind Arse going into the WC break. I now think we will be top by a point coz Chelskie will beat Arse.. providing we win our last two lge fixtures.
Four games, one dead rubber, one Lge Cup and two cup finals.
who knows we might buy in the Christmas window and Walker and Phillips should be back.Different scene post WC but I trust Pep to get it right.

To all you downers, just enjoy the rest of the day. That was a really hard earned win against anti football. Imagine being a Leicester season ticket holder and paying c£40 for that shit From your team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.