Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Haha fuck off BT. They were pathetic once again with the coverage
The commentary today was pathetic.

The first twenty minutes was a constant narrative of how well Leicester have improved from their first few games in the league and how they might get something from today's game.

Meanwhile, we're watching eleven fucking men shitting themselves while defending their penalty box like their lives depended on it.

Rogers is such a coward. Anti-football set up not to lose.

Call the RAC even if you are not with them. My Audi turbo blew up on the M60 near the Trafford Centre and they towed my family and myself 10 miles to a garage.
Thanks
Waiting for Greenflag to come
Should be here soon

What was the ranieri song

rs
Ranieri oah
Ranieri oah
You stabbed him in the back
You bunch of fucking twats

We’ve been singing it at them for about 5 years, they always follow it up with singing the same words about Mancini and then we sing the normal Mancini song.

Awful spectacle.

Thought Grealish played well,if it wasnt for Kev's worldy moment he'd have been my MOTM.Fantastic save and general awareness throughout the game from Eddie.

Not a good game for Alavrez,it just didnt suit his energy and tenacity.Thought we looked better defensively while Akanji was on the pitch too.

I always suspected it would be a cagey affair,and so it proved,glad its out of the way,and a great 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.