Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

He got plenty of airtime from the excellent away support EB, "Johnny, Johnny Stones" (tune of Daddy Cool) not sure about full lyrics...
Aww thank you @train man. I’m home now and have just fast forwarded to the laying of the wreaths and am going to sit in the comfort of knowing that I’ve nothing to worry about as we won. :-)
I shall listen most carefully for the John Boy shouts. :-)

What’s the start of the chant that ends in Kevin de Bruyne, John stones…?

Anyway brilliant atmosphere by the away fans. Rubbish game but it’s another 3 points

The commentary today was pathetic.

The first twenty minutes was a constant narrative of how well Leicester have improved from their first few games in the league and how they might get something from today's game.

Meanwhile, we're watching eleven fucking men shitting themselves while defending their penalty box like their lives depended on it.

Rogers is such a coward. Anti-football set up not to lose.

I am 4 minutes into the game here and you would think Leicester were top of the league and we were down the bottom from what I’ve heard. So commentary is muted!
I wasn’t going to say anything with me watching it well after the game is over but you appear to have the same opinion as me!! :-)

EDIT: had to put it back on as I couldn’t hear our fans. Boy are we noisy. Great stuff fans. Well done.

Great result. We looked comfortable mostly, but didn't really have an edge or create any clear cut opportunities. Kinda like a lot of games last season. Alvarez looked lively in the first half, and had one decent chance, but was pretty anonymous after half time. The ending after Leicester changed things up was a bit too nervy for me. Ultimately a great 3 points, but is anyone else worried about our away performances lately? (And obviously, by 'worried' I mean as worried as you can be when you're sitting top of the league).

I am 4 minutes into the game here and you would think Leicester were top of the league and we were down the bottom from what I’ve heard. So commentary is muted!
I wasn’t going to say anything with me watching it well after the game is over but you appear to have the same opinion as me!! :-)
Keep the bloody thing muted EB

It doesn't get any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.