Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should not be a difficult game in any way shape or form, they are 2 points off the bottom of the league, everyone on here is talking like we are playing a prime Barcelona away, if we don't get a result here, in my opinion we don't deserve to win the league.

This should not be a difficult game in any way shape or form, they are 2 points off the bottom of the league, everyone on here is talking like we are playing a prime Barcelona away, if we don't get a result here, in my opinion we don't deserve to win the league.
If we get more points than everyone else we deserve to win the league regardless of what happens away to Leicester in October.

I agree completely however with your assessment of how difficult or not this game might be and how people are overestimating Leicester. It’s almost considered a badge of honour by certain posters on here to be overly cautious about games but the fact that they’ve had an upturn in form recently only makes it more likely imo that they’ll revert to type particularly given that their wins were against poor opposition.

It shouldnt.....but its also an away game against a team in form,while we are slightly patched up and not at our best.

Its a banana skin.

Villa shouldn’t have been a difficult game either - no complacency, we need to be at our best.

I'm over in the Nantwich/Crewe area this weekend as Mrs Moon is working there this weekend.

Anyone suggest a decent boozer to watch the game with some fellow blues?

Never like these early k.o's especially being the away team having travelled in europe midweek..
A tough game awaits

This will be a very hard game they’ve hard a week off back in form with a full squad of players who are hitting form! Just worried about a couple of our players who need a rest Cancello Haaland Rodri!

It’s about time pep gives palmer a start and manybe Gomes and Lewis! But I expect none of them will start and all those I mentioned who need resting will play! Maybe we can rest them for a week because we qualified for champs league as top
Beating two teams in the bottom three is them "back in form". Too early to claim that I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.