Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the criticism’s about Eddie come from people who don’t go to games. Same with Sterling when he was on form years ago. They had no idea what he brought to the team with his movement and pace. I’m not saying you can’t be a proper fan if you don’t go to games, but you really do get a completely different perspective on the game of you’re actually there

When I watched a replay of the game on Sunday it was impossible to see the tactics employed by Brighton clearly.
Only at the game was it clear how innovative Brighton were. And how well they implemented the tactic, something Pep was very impressed with.

Big shame that. Up to the other players to get the points today. personally think will be 2 1 to them. Just seem to be falling into place for them (our injuries and their form) and imagine the ground will be full of those twats with their shit clappers

So the bookies think Leicester now have more chance?
well, betfair exchange does-bookies will follow that so as not to enable arbitrage..see also 'wisdom of crowds.'

but in short yes, and as there are more than 2 outcomes-more chance of a draw too.

that said, 69% chance of winning is still good-and the change may not mean Haaland is out but it usually points to
something significant when the price moves so quickly.

edit mattyc confirms he's out.

well, betfair exchange does-bookies will follow that so as not to enable arbitrage..see also 'wisdom of crowds.'

but in short yes, and as there are more than 2 outcomes-more chance of a draw too.

that said, 69% chance of winning is still good-and the change may not mean Haaland is out but it usually points to
something significant when the price moves so quickly.

edit mattyc confirms he's out.

Given Leicester's recent form improvement I would have thought their odds would have been shorter anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.