Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game this.

If Haaland is out I would play Phil (sorry Phil) as the false 9 with Jack on the left and Palmer on the right.

I appreciate many will disagree with Cole on the right but I can’t have Mahrez, and in my humble opinion Palmer is a better player than Alvarez.

Most of the criticism’s about Eddie come from people who don’t go to games. Same with Sterling when he was on form years ago. They had no idea what he brought to the team with his movement and pace. I’m not saying you can’t be a proper fan if you don’t go to games, but you really do get a completely different perspective on the game of you’re actually there
my problem with eddy now is that i dont know how often we do the passing back to goalie thing compared to 4/5 years ago. so his USP is less important id say.

most teams dont press us so he acts more like a regular keeper, last week’s hoof aside

Big game this.

If Haaland is out I would play Phil (sorry Phil) as the false 9 with Jack on the left and Palmer on the right.

I appreciate many will disagree with Cole on the right but I can’t have Mahrez, and in my humble opinion Palmer is a better player than Alvarez.
no chance palmer gets anywhere near the starting lineup. he hasnt done anything of note for like a year on the pitch other than being a Manc which some people round here value massively.

Big game this.

My preferred option would be KDB as the false 9 (he has been playing higher up the pitch this season anyway) with Foden and Grealish wide and Gundogan, Rodri and Bernardo as our central 3. I suspect it will be Alvarez starting though.

He must be out, markets gone from 1.32 to 1.44 overnight.

Big overreaction imo, have they forgotten we only lost one away league game all last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.