Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
think about it are lycester actually going to have a go at us,They are on a good run full of confidence. how many teams have had a go at us and come off best I cant think of many, most teams are going on the back foot and waiting for us to do something wrong.Against dortmund this happened quite often our passing was not as crisp as usual particuarly gundog, when we do give the ball away this puts the entire team under pressure and its when we receive most of our bad tackles.We have to stress on the importance of our biggest asset which is our passing and keeping the ball, dont let them have it and we will win this is one.This is one of our important games before the world cup.Playing Kdb and leaving out gundog is the answer and play a rb at rb and not a second best, Akanji although a good playe is not a rb,but who am I to tell Pep his job.Lycester will have to try and keep there own fans happy.

Gonna be a tough game and don't fancy us for the three points.

We do struggle with the turnaround on the 12.30pm kick-offs, certainly away from home?

Off the top of my head, West Ham a couple times in recent years.

Need to be extra careful with the ball and can see Grealish and Phil out wide.

I think we'll be okay, Leicester can be really got at defensively, but we have to be wary of their pace in behind which is why I think Akanji has to start at CB. We need his recovery pace.

Ederson
Cancelo Akanji Laporte Ake
Bernardo Rodri KDB
Foden Haaland Grealish

We should be fine. It's a game though where the likes of Grealish have to step up and take responsibility.

Last edited:
Ederson
Stones Akanji Dias Cancelo
Rodri
DeBruyne Bernardo
Foden Haaland Grealish

Alvarez in case Haaland injury ( God please not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.