Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be okay, Leicester can be really got at defensively, but we have to be wary of their pace in behind which is why I think Akanji has to start at CB. We need his recovery pace.

Ederson
Cancelo Akanji Laporte Ake
Bernardo Rodri KDB
Foden Haaland Grealish

We should be fine. It's a game though where the likes of Grealish have to step up and take responsibility.
I agree with that and the team but i'd play Dias alongside Akanji. I think Dias is playing well and getting back to his best.

I'm beginning to lose patience with Grealish, he really needs to start producing. I know he's great at keeping the ball, but i need to see more than that already.

Referee: Robert Jones. Assistants: Eddie Smart, Nick Greenhalgh. Fourth official: Graham Scott. VAR: Chris Kavanagh. Assistant VAR: Simon Long.

If Haaland is not fit I hope Alvarez starts and no Mahrez please Pep.
Not much in it really. Mahrez is in poor form and offers little other than ball control at present. Alvarez does little more than run around and look busy he is a bit of a lightweight and does not unduly bother defenders. Personally I would start neither in this game which we really need to win. Palmer looks a far better prospect to me.

Away games so far:
West Ham 2-0
Newcastle 3-3
Villa 1-1
Sevilla 4-0
Wolves 3-0
Copenhagen 0-0
Liverpool 0-1
Dortmund 0-0

Tbh I find our away results not too impressive for where we wanna be.
So it’s time and there’s a need for back to back wins. Starting at Leicester who will have gained a lot of confidence and has often been a difficult team to beat.

No matter who starts, we should have enough to get a result. As in a win.

Not much in it really. Mahrez is in poor form and offers little other than ball control at present. Alvarez does little more than run around and look busy he is a bit of a lightweight and does not unduly bother defenders. Personally I would start neither in this game which we really need to win. Palmer looks a far better prospect to me.
Bit harsh on Alvarez who is still finding his feet in his first season. Alvarez offers more than just energy and it is evident he has an eye for goal. I think you may have a different opinion of him next season and there is still time for him to impress this season.

Bit harsh on Alvarez who is still finding his feet in his first season. Alvarez offers more than just energy and it is evident he has an eye for goal. I think you may have a different opinion of him next season and there is still time for him to impress this season.
I get your point but u worry where the goals will come from if Haaland doesn't play on Saturday
Alvarez just seem to be running down a lot of blind alleys last night but like you say we will probably have a great player on our hands soon

Ederson

Stones
Dias
Akanji
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne

Foden
Palmer
Haaland

I'd love to see Palmer start this game he deserves a start. Mahrez is way off it the last few weeks. Grealish was fantastic and Wolves, Rags and Copenhagen but since then he hasn't been great.

I know Leicester have won their last two games but we should really be turning these over on Saturday. We have to be wary of the pace of Harvey Barnes and Daka on the break.

Leicester 1-4 MCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.