Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I think it’s so difficult to compare players of different eras. Bell was my hero growing up. With the benefit of modern nutrition, training and general looking after he wouldn’t be out of place in our current team. Would he be as good as KDB .. who knows.

The first time I saw Kun played at FIFA U20 WC he impressed me. He was a man among the boys. The goals he scored there was unbelievable! Golden boot golden ball winner.
I was elated when he joined us. Of course there were naysayers here.

Just back in the hotel now after the game...Bit drunk, Yes

Where do I start!

This is the best team I've possibly ever witnessed, As fans we are being absolutely spoiled watching this team every week it's a joy to watch.

KDB his assists alone are just ridiculous especially for Sergio's first goal. Aguero doing what he does best (Best ever centre forward to play in the Premier League) IN MY OPINION, obviously people could argue Henry ect

Long may Pep and this style of play continue! It's incredible to watch.

looked invigorated from having the week off, a tempo we haven't seen as much of for a while. Really impressive for the most part, a few defensive lapses and first-half final ball and decision making was slightly iffy, but Kev just decided to have some fun 2nd half and we cruised home.

oh...and "we're all singing Edin Dzeko, Edin Dzeko, Edin bleeding Dzeko, Dzeko Dzeko Edin, Edin Dzeko, Dzeko Edin". Only overshadowed by the Ranieri/Mancini spat, hope it was just the Foxes fans singing about Mancini in retaliation, because it was patently untrue.
It was the foxes singing about Mancini, don't forget he used to play for them

I only saw King Colin at the end of his career and can’t really remember that... but if he was better than KDB he must have been a freak of nature, a collosus, a beast of a player, an artist and a genius

I’m 59, KDB is better. Loved King Colin, but as much as it pains me, KDB has surpassed him.

Today shows how our squad depth will have a major bearing on this season. A few days off & Walker, KDB, Aguero & Sterling looked like they'd just started the season & not like they were wading through treacle.

Getting our injured players back can't come soon enough. Albeit Aguero scored 4, KDB has to be my MoTM, purely based on the over all contribution he made throughout the match. He was absolutely something else today.

We faded after the first 30 minutes, but the biggest turning point came with Puel changing to a 4 man defence. He probably sensed we'd peaked during the first half & thought he could gain an early advantage after the restart if Leicester became more ambitious in an attacking sense.

However, after an obviously strong team talk by Pep at half time, Puel's move played straight into our hands by giving us the space we needed. All in all, we still had to put the hammer down & take advantage which we did, so job done & roll on Basle...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.