Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Weak link yesterday for me was Sterling, once the ball went around him we looked more in control.
Thought B Silva had a good game on the right and KDB is just class, great 4th goal for Sergio.
Come on City

So bloody annoying reading about weak links and Sergio past it. This team is an absolute pleasure. We have a few out and the lads come in and perform like that.

3 points closer.

Obeservations from yesterday. Ederson immense, Laporte huge potential but big learning curve in the prem, the left back may find it tough against a top champions league winger?, Gundogan improving week by week. Atmosphere was decent.

Nice break from the league now. Let’s hope Newcastle can draw or win. I really want it won by the time we play the rags.

Stunning stuff yet again. The Prince just gets better and better, the pass for Sterlings goal being a thing of scientific beauty.

Yes, but it wasn't even his best assist of the day

The cross for 2-1 was just fantastic

Another dangerous game out of the way. I'd convinced myself pre-match that we were gonna lose 1-2 - what a bozo

Early / mid Feb and already nobody under Arsenal can catch us!

Yes, but it wasn't even his best assist of the day

The cross for 2-1 was just fantastic

Another dangerous game out of the way. I'd convinced myself pre-match that we were gonna lose 1-2 - what a bozo

Early / mid Feb and already nobody under Arsenal can catch us!

More a fine graphical artist than a footballer. The best passer of the ball in the last third I have ever seen or probably anybody has ever seen. 77 assists since 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.