Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Him and Garrry Cook were outstanding in the market, Roberto's ability to spot a player was outstanding.

Together they make Tixki look like an idiot with a gold card.
Savic. Scott sinclair. Javi Garcia. Jack Rodwell. Natastic. Boetang.
Fuckin outstanding.
Stop talking shit again.

Pep has had a hard time, BUT, if the issues have become to great he has to step aside with our thanks and utter and total respect, I don't want his legacy to be destroyed.
It's not all about winning and we cannot win them all. Our title winning teams are slowly being replaced by new players being signed and young players coming through. Several key players out today and a few howlers from established players against a great counter attacking team. A defeat like that isn't easy to take or accept. If Guardiola throws the towel in now I will be shocked. Just because a great manager is perceived by some as failing it doesn't make him a failure, especially a manager of the stature of Pep. We are in transition rebuilding for the future and I see results like this as one step backwards and two steps (eventually) forwards. Great managers come through a transitional period with further success like Ferguson did at the United. Time will tell whether Guardiola has the guts and desire to evolve this squad to past glories. I'm hoping he will. He already has my thanks and respect for what he has thus far achieved, and any blue worth his salt will think the same.

Last edited:
Not getting the quality on and off the field eventually catches up with you.

I have no doubt it has with us now and I also believe that Pep knows this as well.

Would Sane have stayed if Pep was leaving?

Good question tbh and I'm not sure. It was probably an easy decision to move to the biggest club in Germany when your not starting for City. Would he have felt differently if he was starting? Something tells me no, he'd still have left.

We’ve had 5 years of Pep and we have to question his recruitment. He’s not brought one player in that is in the legend bracket or heading towards it.

Kompany, Zabaleta, Aguero, Silva, Toure, Fernandinho, De Bruyne and Sterling all bought before Pep. You could maybe say Ederson is the only one close to joining that group. 1 player in 5 years and millions spent.

So moving forward

pep needs to stay!

Mendy needs to go (injury finished him)
Garcia needs to go (he wanted to anyway)
Gundy needs to go (too old)
Stones needs to go (injury finished him)

fern is only a back up sub for 1 more season
Jesus is not our main striker after aguero
Jury still out on Rodri

We desperately need
Striker
Central midfielder if not 2
left back
Centre back

We are desperate for energy & strength

I’m sure we said these positions were needed last year.

until these positions are sorted nothing will change. How sad this has gone on for 2 seasons now.

it’s time to turn a page blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.