Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

But do the powers that be know ?

Is there time to rectify the situation before the window closes, probably not seeing the time it takes to get signing over the line.
We all know that signiN’Golos can be made quickly, if necessary. That’s why so many deals are can be completed on deadline day.

We can’t just keep throwing money at the problem though its gotta be deeper than that. 100m on the starting fullbacks and not a braincell between them

I know what you are saying, but the gaps in the squad are what they are. I agree after spending the best part of £50m on mendy we shouldn't need a LB but we do! Same with the CDM. Rodri 67m, now I dont think Rodri is a terrible footballer just not suited to our team. We have wasted good money on the wrong choices. As for Jesus, lad runs his bollocks off, but ain't no Aguero, these are all issues that should have been sorted over the last 18 months and haven't.

We have been on the decline since 2019, same year we signed Rodri who has started majority of the games. Makes you think.
He has terrific shooting, slick passing, can't forget that goal at Burnley but he is not athletic enough to play that role in this league, exposes our CBs way too much, even Granit Xhaka looks faster than him. Wonder who scouted him, was it a panic buying when we actually wanted Saul.

Sounds like you've been used to winning and because we got beat you've chucked your toys out the pram.
Granted left back is a problem, mendy isn't a defender is he! He spends all his time in the left wing position most of the time which when you're winning games and controlling the possession it goes unnoticed but because we got no recognised centre forward where the ball would stick, it's coming back into midfield where we've bombed on and the other team runs at will with us all out of position.

Saying the manager has folded is shit, 3 penalties against us is unheard of, sloppy defending and sloppy finishing from us and we're our own worst enemy but kneejerk posts get on my tits.
This post deserves so much more than a like!

It's my opinion that Koulibally was always Pep's preferred option. Has he been overruled for financial reasons and was Dias not his choice

What’s that got to do with it? All 3 were penalties and stupid shitty lazy challenges.
look at how many pens get dished out these days compared to say 5, 10 years ago.
Its shit and players are playing for them cos they know they'll get them.
The slightest touch now results in a player taking off the floor by both feet.
Piss poor and embarrassing

We can’t just keep throwing money at the problem though its gotta be deeper than that. 100m on the starting fullbacks and not a braincell between them

The buys have been a little strange when you analyse them. Pep isn't getting the best out of the team at the moment either which is also worrying. Wolves could easily have taken points. Feels like some our weaknesses havent been addressed. I love Foden he is one of my favs but it will take him abit of time to be a consistent match winner. We need an out and out Silva replacement. All that said we did have a lot of players out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.