Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

Mad game. Just got in so not watched any replays except what was on the big screens in the ground.

First half we were brilliant.

Not sure what we were doing second half, need to watch the goals back that we let in. Let's hope that was a blip and we get back to being solid at the back. I was never really worried though, when it got to 4-3 I said to my lad I was sure we would get more goals and we did. We could have scored 10 today and it wouldn't have been out of place. To be fair though Leicester could have had 5 themselves.
True . As soon we upped the tempo again we got 2 more . Very difficult to remain switched on when your coasting 4-0 . Think zinchenko is being found out more this season .

We were fantastic in the first have. Our movement was breathtaking. Sterling was especially good.
Then cane half time and Fern and Mr Whippy really struggled in the second half and our pressing was terrible. This combination led to us being vulnerable on the break. A bit of a scare but thank goodness Leicester's defending at set pieces is shocking.
The only thing I don't get is how we failed to get 3 more penalties as Leicester's continual holding at corners was like watching a rugby game.
Still I don't care at Christmas so long as you get 3 points nothing else matters

The 3 goals 15 mins was directly due to the fact Gunda, Kev and Bernie stopped working and closing down and decided to have a breather and pass it sideways and backwards. You could probably see it much more obviously in the ground as TV doesn't pick that sort of thing up. (not having a go at the TV watchers btw) As soon as the Leicester 3rd went in there was a distinct change in tempo and the rest of the game showed that. Dias was also one booking away from a suspension and that really showed as he was put under pressure for a while. Pep's worked out a way to stop teams countering us and it's genius, but we stopped for 15 mins and that's what can happen. I think it'll work in our favour for the rest of the season as Pep with remind them of that about 15 times a day from now on I recon haha
Good point.

Am I the only one that thought we took the piss today?

Went 4 up and decided to give them hope. Then we went Jim Bowen on them.

And I bloody loved it.

We are the best team in the country.
Played some outstanding stuff & scored some great goals

2nd half Maddison had a field day infection took the piss, Dias & Laporte were shocking at times & if Pep thought he wouldn't tackle in case he got a red then take him off fucking simple, sometimes I just dont get his substitutes crazy

Liecester had some good chances & in this league it's never over
Wr took the piss then thought we would stroll the 2nd 45

Move on 3 great points & Sterling looking very good

I said this today
Whilst we still have brilliance in abundance going forward we also shown we are still suspect on the counter when certain players are out
Yes we need a striker but a dm for rodri is essential for me ferna was lucky that was a tired lunge in last min

I said this today
Whilst we still have brilliance in abundance going forward we also shown we are still suspect on the counter when certain players are out
Yes we need a striker but a dm for rodri is essential for me ferna was lucky that was a tired lunge in last min
No he wanted to put one on Madison and succeeded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.