Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be absolutely fine for this one (as long as we can both field a team). Its the games after the 28th we wont be allowed should further restrictions come in
Nevertheless I feel a bit conflicted about this. Got mine and my wife's Dads staying with us this Christmas and don't particularly want to expose them to something (even if the risks are low - all of us vaccinated and boosted) for the sake of a game of footie.

Nevertheless I feel a bit conflicted about this. Got mine and my wife's Dads staying with us this Christmas and don't particularly want to expose them to something (even if the risks are low - all of us vaccinated and boosted) for the sake of a game of footie.
That I completely understand and a questions we will all have to ask ourselves.

I can see them playing the league Cup game as Liverpool will probs be under strength with covid and resting players
Then go for the postponement against us
They wouldn’t have a leg to stand on with the new regulations. If they field a team tomorrow, I’m confident this goes ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.