Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester fans are getting a bit overconfident on their forum. They were lucky to get a 0-0 draw when we went to their place, some of them are predicting 'easy' 2-0 and 3-1 wins.

So many comments mentioning our 'shocking' defence, when its the 4th best in the league, 3 goals better than theirs!

I think its time for us to lay down a marker tomorrow.
They should focus more on getting the Crisps right and let the big boys play the football. We'll take the 3 points.

birchwoodgingerste said:
alex Garcia has tweeted he is in the squad for tommorow s match anybody know much about him?

Not too much, but was very impressive in one of the Uefa group games, Pirlo-esque!, then got injured, but scored an absolute cracker recently against Reading, I like the look of him , but still early days-- delighted for the lad.

Team almost picks itself now, apparently only 14 senior players fit:

Hart
Zaba/Sagna
MDM/Sagna
Otamendi
Clichy/Kolarov
Fernandinho
Delph/Yaya
Fernando/Yaya
Silva
Sterling/Iheanacho
Aguero

So Pellers has roughly 4 decisions to make:
Who plays at full back?
Demichelis or Sagna at Centre Half?
Does Yaya get in or do you play a defensive 3?
Sterling or Iheanacho?
442 with Sterling AND Iheanacho

Should be an exciting game between two of the EPLS most entertaining sides! I hope its a proper end to end game and the best team wins!

If I w was Pellegrini I'd be bold and go ta 442 diamond formation to get the best out of the team from the players currently fit and available.

Hart
Zabaleta Otamendi MDM Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho Delph
Silva
Aguero Iheanacho

If things arent going well bring on Toure and Sterling from the bench to boost things.
No sterling with Navas and KDB injured?

Strange

hart

zabba
mdm
ota
kolarov

dinho
delph

silva
yaya
sterling

aguero

a nice 2-0 win and most important NO MORE INJURIES please!!

Hart
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure
Sterling
Silva
Aguero

Caballero
Sagna
Kolarov
Delph
Barker
A. Garcia
Iheanacho

Won't be far off that.

Leicester fans are getting a bit overconfident on their forum. They were lucky to get a 0-0 draw when we went to their place, some of them are predicting 'easy' 2-0 and 3-1 wins.

So many comments mentioning our 'shocking' defence, when its the 4th best in the league, 3 goals better than theirs!

I think its time for us to lay down a marker tomorrow.
I would love nothing more than to bring them back down to earth and then, for once, hope Arsenal smash seven shades of shite out them too the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.