Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fixture is absolutely tailor made to Leicester's strengths.

Hit the opposition at speed on the break or with balls over the top for pace to run onto.

2 things we don't handle at all well.

Vardy will be as excited as fuck at the thought of old man Demichelis trying to track him.

It's imperative we don't have one of our 'we'll only start playing in the 70th minute' games and are on these cunts from the first kick.

It's also imperative we take our chances and we don't fuck about trying to walk it over the goal line.

'Must not lose' game.

If we come flying at them from the off, we'll smash them. They've done great this season and are deservedly top but you still feel like we could demolish them. Arsenal did it this season, no reason why we can't. Would send a real statement out ahead of the tougher game against Spurs next week who i believe are our strongest rivals for the title.

when it gets to the business end of competitions , this team has proved it delivers , it will not be a classic tomorrow , we are still not hitting top form , but individual brilliance will win the game , Kun , Silva , Yaya will see a lot of the ball and create chances ,were as vardy will be lucky to get one sniff at goal in 90 minutes , predict a 1-0 or 2-1 home win. Ranieri has proven a good manager this season , and certainly proved me wrong , because i always thought the tinkerman was total shite and his recent track record is shite ,but it would be great to see LCFC in the champs league draw next season and the dippers and the rags scrapping in the europa league on a thursday night

Think some of us are getting carried away expecting us to bag 3 or 4 goals. It was only 4 days ago that Sunderland played us off the park - IN SPELLS. Sunderland FFS. We haven't played well in back to back games or a few games in a row since the start of September. We have been papering over cracks all season. I know we have had some horrendous luck with injuries, but so have other teams and we can't use it as an excuse with the quality we have throughout the squad. Leicester aren't top of the league by accident. We need to approach this game as if it were a cup final and show some respect, otherwise it will be us on the other side of a 3_4 goal hiding.
This^

If Kompany was fit, I think we could bludgeon their heads in like we did the Swans when they had ideas of grandeur a few seasons back (We would also be 12 points clear by now as well on an invicibles-type run). Admit I am always nervous, but now I am extra nervous since the squad is the walking wounded right now, and hanging by a thread. If I were the team doctor, I would suggest blood doping...I mean "beer and pizza", just like Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.