Leicester City thread

Good luck Enzo at Leicester can't knock him for having another crack at first team managment. I wonder who we have lined up as a replacement?

In American sports they have something called a "coaching tree" which is basically a family tree for coaches where each famous coach that worked under someone is added to their tree, and it's one of the ways they evaluate how good a manager is.

It's cool, one of the things I wouldn't mind being brought over from American sports discussions. I suspect the fact that certain managers *cough* Ferguson *cough* never really had any very successful apprentices is one of the reasons it's not come up.
Not much leeway for individuality or flair.
Past performance is no guarantee of future success.

I wish him luck and thank you for creating us memories that we will never forget.

Sometimes being the assistant manager doesn't always work out being the main manager of a different club. But I wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.