Leicester City thread

Only see the second half as been watching the women's world cup but they have been poor.

No played some decent stuff and with better finishing would be 3-0 up. Defending well too. Leicester look the poorer side.

Just missed another decent chance....

Its not about the wins or the points but more about the way Leicester are playing. They play like a Pep team, of course with a lesser quality but the style is evident. I might even say that for the first time i see a team coached by a former assistant or player of Pep so close in style to the source. Arteta has his own ideas and style, although is obvious he is using a lot of what he learned from Guardiola. Kompany or for that matter Xavi are far away from Guardiola's style. Domenec Torrent didn't even try to copy Pep in his short stints at NYC, Flamengo and Galatasaray.. Lillo has his own views about football and his career speaks for itself.. so props to Enzo Maresca, i have been waiting for the emergence of Peps true students in coaching for a very long time..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.