Leicester City to spend millions

Henkeman said:
Matty said:
Whose going to tell him that UEFA, and the Premier League, have introduced rules to stop him doing that, after all, why should he have the audacity to spend his own money on the football club he owns?!!

A fair few clubs have already written threatening legal action towards the Premier League haven't they? As an aside on the whole FFP thing, this one is interesting.

I think that's Championship clubs and the Football League, as yet I thought Premier League clubs hadn't officially complained about the rules in place.

Matty said:
Henkeman said:
Matty said:
Whose going to tell him that UEFA, and the Premier League, have introduced rules to stop him doing that, after all, why should he have the audacity to spend his own money on the football club he owns?!!

A fair few clubs have already written threatening legal action towards the Premier League haven't they? As an aside on the whole FFP thing, this one is interesting.

I think that's Championship clubs and the Football League, as yet I thought Premier League clubs hadn't officially complained about the rules in place.

Ah, OK. Ta.

All the best to them. They first need a good manager whow knows what he wants.

Mancini? SVG?

Because when we had hughes we cough overpaid in some positions.

Get some experienced players too. I can see rio going there. If they buy barry from us and then go for 1-2 star signings by scattergun approach they might reel in a few stars.

shaiomarali said:
All the best to them. They first need a good manager whow knows what he wants.

Mancini? SVG?

Because when we had hughes we cough overpaid in some positions.

Get some experienced players too. I can see rio going there. If they buy barry from us and then go for 1-2 star signings by scattergun approach they might reel in a few stars.

They've already had Eriksson. It didn't end well.

I've no issues whatsoever with Leicester's owner wanting to put his hand in his pocket and lift them up to a position they are prevented from reaching under their own steam. I think he may need to reassess his aims though, what he's trying to achieve is a very expensive thing to do, and with the money City, Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and potentially Tottenham could spend he'll find breaking into that top 4 regularly is an extremely difficult task. He'll also have to address Leicesters revenue making ability as well as otherwise he'll fall foul of someone's Financial Fair Play meddling sooner rather than later, whether it be the Premier League or UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.