Leicester City to spend millions

Matty said:
Whose going to tell him that UEFA, and the Premier League, have introduced rules to stop him doing that, after all, why should he have the audacity to spend his own money on the football club he owns?!!

But if he totally over loads his club with colossal debts and then the club pay truly eye watering fees to service that debt he can do what he likes and also be a model of financial rectitude within the European footballing community.
Strange but true.

Hold up, he thinks he can get top five with 180 million? Bit ambitious, and he seems to think that's a lot by the sounds of it too.

mcfclovin88 said:
Lescott would be a good option for them, not sure if he'd be interested though.

Thought the same thing myself, they'd do a lot worse than trying to get him and Micah (both would be quite cheap I'd imagine) too and if there talking of spending a lot they could surely afford his wage?

If they don't go down the route of buying the relegated team players or the usual lower league shitty players (Kenwyne Jones etc).

Would like nothing more than to see Leicester challenge for the Europa places at the top, we've hit the jackpot and I don't want Platini and his cronies stopping anyone else from being able to do the same... or as the candle-lighters would say, "Let them dream....".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.